Cet article est également disponible en : French
Get ready for pancake day! Here’s a protein pancake recipe to power you through those Smart Runs.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 150ml of soy milk
- 75g of ground almonds
- 1 pinch of sweetener (flavour of your choice)
- 5g of cinnamon (adapt according to taste)
Now, get that apron on!
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk them.
- Add oatmeal, blend and then add the ground almonds.
- Stir together until everything is well mixed.
- While stirring, add the soy milk in two goes
- Add the sweetener.
- And finally, add the cinnamon.
Kill two birds with one stone: Pancakes are delicious, and also give you the perfect amount of energy for sport!
Don’t hesitate to try this recipe and share images of your creations with us!